Residence Hall Billing

The Residence Hall agreement for undergraduates is for the full academic year, although billing is processed each semester. Graduate students are billed monthly, although the rental agreements are made on a 12-month basis. Once a student accepts the key to his or her room, the student becomes financially responsible for the full housing charge. Should an undergraduate student wish to cancel housing at the end of the fall semester, the student must complete a proper checkout (which includes signing out of the room and returning the room key to the Quad Office) by 8:00 p.m. on the last day of the fall semester to avoid being assessed full housing charges for the subsequent spring semester.


⇐ Apartments |  ⇑ Campus Residences ⇑  | Career Center ⇒