Secondary Program

Should a student wish to add a secondary program to his or her primary program of study, a “Permission to Enroll in a Secondary Degree or Certificate Program” form must be submitted to the Graduate School with original signatures by both the primary and new department or program chairs. Final approval rests with the Graduate School. International students are required to obtain approval of an international student advisor.