Zhongnan University of Economics and Law (ZUEL) in Wuhan is offering Stony Brook University students the opportunity to study in China this summer on scholarship. ZUEL, a partner university of SBU’s Confucius Institute, is located in Wuhan, the capital of Hubei province and one of the most ancient cities in China. Wuhan is a political, economic and cultural hub — the biggest financial, industrial and commercial center in Central China. With its intriguing contrast of old and new, Wuhan is attractive to international visitors.
• Earn six credits of Chinese Language and Culture, fulfilling SBU’s Skill 3, as well as DEC G or DEC J.
• Enjoy excursions to Beijing and Xi’an, home of the world renown “Terra-Cotta Warriors.”
• Experience local attractions and cultural performances.
• This program is perfect for students in a variety of disciplines.
• Language proficiency is not required.
• The application deadline is Monday, April 15, 2013.
Click here for more information.